DiscoveryBox: Ages 9 - 14
Recommended Age: 9 to 14 years old
Made in UK. Gold Medallist in Parents’ Choice Award (US)
A journey of discovery through nature, science and history. In each issue, children explore a new topic (prehistoric man, horses, robots, the mysteries of the night...). Let them discover about History of the world, Scientific discoveries, The beauty of nature and the current Events on our planet.
DiscoveryBox helps children to grow, develops critical thinking and nurtures discussion with friends, parents, teacher... for the benefits of all!
In each issue, enjoy:
- A different topic every month. Presented through spectacular photos and informative facts
- Important historical events are retold in a lively and engaging way.
- Science articles present the great innovations and inventions using clear explanations and captioned pictures.
- Captivating articles about the world introduce other countries, cultures and lifestyles
- Comic-strips, DIY activities, games, quizzes, recipes, and lots more!
- Full Year subscription: 10 issues
All our magazine titles have 10 issues in a year with combined issues in Jan/Feb and July/Aug.
- Special Edition 1: Discovery Box Wonders of the Human Body. This special edition answers all your questions on how our body works. It comes with a build-it-yourself real size paper skeleton too! There are both English and Chinese versions to you to choose from.
- Special Edition 2: DiscoveryBox Inventions that changed the world. From axes that were invented over 3 million years ago to computers that we cannot live without now, our lives are heavily influenced by different inventions. How did people complete such feats? The stories and histories behind those inventions are presented to children with interesting and attractive comics. This special edition is only offered in English.